- Get Pro
blurbbooks ADMIN October 5, 2017
The official Flickr community group of Blurb Books.
Group DescriptionThe official Flickr community of Blurb Books. This is a group for Flickr members interested in or have already created their own photography book using Blurb.com.
Blurb® is a book-making platform and creative community that enables individuals to create, publish, share and sell high-quality photo books, trade books, magazines, and ebooks in both print and digital formats. Blurb is accessible to consumers across the globe with free, innovative book creation and layout tools.
This group is moderated and photos will typically be accepted within 48 hours Monday-Friday. To keep the photo group focused on the actual printed, tactile books please only post photos or videos of your books... books in context, holding your books, close-ups and even your monkey looking at your book of a monkey looking at a book.
Group RulesPlease read and agree to these Group Rules before submitting your photos to Flickr’s group “Blurb Books Community” (“Group”).
1. This Group is run by Blurb, Inc. and by joining this Group you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time and thereafter be binding between you and Blurb, Inc.
2. Photo(s) that you submit to the Group are referred to as “Content.” You retain ownership to any Content you submit to the Group, however, you grant Blurb a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license (but not the obligation), with the right to sublicense, use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) in connection with: (a) Blurb Services; (b) the Group and/or the promotion of the Group, specifically including but not limited to Blurb-owned media properties and third party social media platforms; and (c) advertising and promotional purposes (in all mediums and any media used and displayed on and off the Blurb network) by Blurb including but not limited to: social media efforts (Facebook, Twitter), blog posts, Flickr galleries via links to social media efforts email communications and PR efforts (press affiliates via broadcast and digital). Blurb Services is defined as the collection of resources offered by Blurb, including without limitation various apps, products, communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, personalized content and branded programming through Blurb’s network of properties which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed.
4. By adding this Content to the Group, you represent and warrant to Blurb that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) your Content is an original work by you; (c) your photos are free from any third party rights; and (d) you have the full right and authority to grant the rights herein granted in all media throughout the universe and that no one else's permission is required. You also hereby waive the benefits of any provision of law known as Moral Rights or Droit Moral or any similar law.
5. Content that breaches or violates Blurb Terms and Conditions or Community Guidelines will be removed at Blurb’s sole discretion. Further, if an editor deems your submission unacceptable, your Content will be removed from the Group.
6. To accept your submission to the group, you need to include your account handles in the Comments or Description of your photo for each of the applicable networks:
7. To the extent Blurb uses your Content on Blurb Services, and, to the extent feasible, Blurb will include an attribution crediting you with a link to your photo on Flickr. The attribution will refer to your Flickr screen name.
8. You consent to allow Blurb to contact you through Flickr Mail regarding any inquiry Blurb might have related to your submission to the Group.
9. Valid entry to the Group is dependent on registration and maintenance of an active Flickr account.
10. Blurb is not obligated to use or display the Content submitted by members of the Group in connection with Blurb Services. Blurb shall not be liable for any entrant’s loss of publicity or enhancement of reputation. Moreover, Blurb reserves the right to cancel the Group at any point in time.
11. If you ever decide you no longer want to participate, you may do so by removing your Content from the Group and your Content will no longer be shown on Blurb, provided, however, Blurb may continue to use any Content it is already using pursuant to the license granted under Section 2. If you wish to remove the Content and Blurb is making use of such Content, Blurb will make a good-faith effort to comply with your request to remove the Content on a case-by-case basis. Should you have any questions about how to remove your Content from the Group, please contact one of the Group administrators.
12. This agreement shall, for all purposes, be governed by and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree to and will hereby submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the State and federal courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California.
13. Blurb may update these rules from time to time. Such updates will be announced in the Group's admin blast section. All changes are effective upon posting on this page.
14. By submitting your Content to the Group you are deemed to have accepted the above Group Rules.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 4 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate