Help / The Help Forum

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Have an idea for Flickr? Share it here.
Latest: 6 hours ago
[Updated April 15] Beginning Rollout of New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings
Latest: 1 week ago
[Updated April 26, 2021] Flickr is moving payments to Stripe
Latest: 6 months ago
Welcome to the Flickr Help Forum! Click here to get started and to read our Forum Guidelines.
Latest: 11 months ago

Current Discussion

After deleting picture, it is still available on
Latest: 31 minutes ago
[BUG]: Blocked person wrote to me using comment
Latest: 56 minutes ago
[Resolved] Explore temporarily down
Latest: 82 minutes ago
Admin Scripts
Latest: 2 hours ago
Problem uploading to new second account
Latest: 4 hours ago
[Investigating] No groups appear!!!
Latest: 4 hours ago
Geotagging incorrect
Share Photo Broken?
Tags not indexing
Filter search by most recent in mobile app?
Latest: 7 hours ago
Are Collections readily visible to visitors?
Latest: 8 hours ago
[Investigating] Is Flickr Photo broken?
Latest: 9 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

Photo count incorrect

wwatfam says:

For the last few days I've been busy deleting photos since cancelling my pro account 2 months ago and reckon that I'm down to about 850 photos in total now.

However, in my Photostream ('view all') the count is 1363 photos. Accordingly there are 14 pages shown at the bottom of the page. Clicking on page 14 down to page 10 takes me back to page one and counts down to 900 photos but won't fully load page 9 when I get there.

In organise, 'view all' also suggests I have 1363 photos but if I click 'select all' it rapidly finds 852 photos but then comes up with an error message, 'Uh oh! There was a problem getting data from the server'.

I've logged in and out of my account and waited a couple of days to see if the issue resolves but it hasn't. I found a similar thread from 2016 (now closed) but couldn't see any suggested way of resolving this though a tech suggested rebuilding? was required. At the moment I can't post photos because I get a message telling me I've exceeded the 1000 photo limit.
Posted at 10:45AM, 14 April 2021 PDT ( permalink )

view photos

Viejito says:

If staff does not reply or contact you, you could try here.
Posted 5 weeks ago. ( permalink )

view photos

wwatfam says:

I don't know who's done it but the problem now appears to be sorted, thank you!

view photos

Viejito says:

Apparently it can take a while before photos one deletes are totally purged from the system and all its counters...

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads