Help / The Help Forum

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Have an idea for Flickr? Share it here.
Latest: 5 hours ago
[Updated April 15] Beginning Rollout of New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings
Latest: 1 week ago
[Updated April 26, 2021] Flickr is moving payments to Stripe
Latest: 6 months ago
Welcome to the Flickr Help Forum! Click here to get started and to read our Forum Guidelines.
Latest: 11 months ago

Current Discussion

[BUG]: Blocked person wrote to me using comment
Latest: 24 minutes ago
[Resolved] Explore temporarily down
Latest: 51 minutes ago
Admin Scripts
Latest: 80 minutes ago
Problem uploading to new second account
Latest: 3 hours ago
[Investigating] No groups appear!!!
Latest: 3 hours ago
Geotagging incorrect
Share Photo Broken?
Tags not indexing
Latest: 6 hours ago
Filter search by most recent in mobile app?
Latest: 6 hours ago
Are Collections readily visible to visitors?
Latest: 8 hours ago
[Investigating] Is Flickr Photo broken?
Latest: 9 hours ago
Selective blur
Latest: 25 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

Uploading to Albums

Service Dolphin says:

How is it that when uploading photos that when I select add to Albums it reverses the order of albums and ticks all the old ones?
Posted at 3:24AM, 12 April 2021 PDT ( permalink )

view photos

Flickr Staff

katie_ko says:

Service Dolphin:

Sending over an email now to get some more information about what you're seeing.
Posted 5 weeks ago. ( permalink )

view photos

Darrell Godliman says:

Not sure if this is the same issue that Service Dolphin: is referring too but when using the Uploader it used to be that the albums you add the image too would display in the reverse order that you add them, i.e. the last album you add an image to was the first showing on the photo page.

For me that is now reversed and it's the first album that you add an image too which is the one that shows as the top album thumbnail.

It's not a big issue but it does seem to be a change I'd noticed earlier today. As a result the next batch of images I upload I'll simply add them to albums in the reverse order I did previously so that the most relevent albums are at the top of the album thumbnails.
Posted 5 weeks ago. ( permalink )

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads