Help / The Help Forum

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Have an idea for Flickr? Share it here.
Latest: 2 hours ago
New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings available to all members.
Latest: 30 hours ago
[Updated April 26, 2021] Flickr is moving payments to Stripe
Latest: 10 months ago
Welcome to the Flickr Help Forum! Click here to get started and to read our Forum Guidelines.
Latest: 15 months ago

Current Discussion

Is this a bug in the Feed?
Latest: 22 minutes ago
Do we keep the RSS feed for activity/notifications?
User links in notifications bug?
ignore
Latest: 3 hours ago
Is it Flickr? Users? or Is it Me? - Views & Comments vastly reduced.
Latest: 5 hours ago
[BUG?] For a same Photograph, Numbers of shots dispalyed different between Pool Justifed and Squar view (Admin view)
Latest: 5 hours ago
forum for constructive feedback on new notifications
Latest: 9 hours ago
totally confused by sunset happenings
Latest: 9 hours ago
Thumbnail problem
Latest: 12 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Organizr still messing up album cover photos
Latest: 13 hours ago
Uploading
Latest: 14 hours ago
Can't follow flickr accounts?
Latest: 15 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

Footage Editing

Robin Shepperson Photography says:

Hi Everyone

OK quick question...

Whilst I am aware Flickr offers editing tools for photos, what about footage, does Flickr offer anything for short videos?

Thanks

Robin
Posted at 6:14PM, 7 July 2021 PDT ( permalink )

view photos

Nionyn_ says:

I've never heard of a Flickr app for editing video and I can't find any reference to such a thing, so I presume that there isn't one.
Frankly, I'd say that this was a good thing.
I'd never trust editing my still photos to a Flickr editor so, likewise, I wouldn't trust my videos to a Flickr video editing app either.

You'd be much better off using one of the substantial number of dedicated video editing programmes to do this.
Posted 2 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

hyinghui41 says:

Flicker doesn't seem to have developed a video editing tool yet. If you want to edit video now, you can try other third-party tools, such as iMovie and TunesKit AceMovi. I believe you already know iMovie well. TunesKit AcweMovi is a useful video editing software I recently discovered, mainly because it has more functions, and the editing process is very smooth and won't freeze. It's pretty useful for me, I think you can try it too.
hyinghui41 edited this topic 2 months ago.

view photos

Nionyn_ says:

hyinghui41:

gnchc

No, I totally disagree.

view photos

Nionyn_ says:

hyinghui41:

Flicker doesn't seem to have developed a video editing tool yet. If you want to edit video now, you can try other third-party tools, such as iMovie and TunesKit AceMovi. I believe you already know iMovie well. TunesKit AcweMovi is a useful video editing software I recently discovered, mainly because it has more functions, and the editing process is very smooth and won't freeze. It's pretty useful for me, I think you can try it too.

Why didn't you post this in the first place, rather than your nonsensical initial response?

I suspect that you'll prove in time to be just another lame spammer, though...
:-(

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads