Help / The Help Forum

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Have an idea for Flickr? Share it here.
Latest: 2 hours ago
New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings available to all members.
Latest: 3 months ago
[Updated April 26, 2021] Flickr is moving payments to Stripe
Latest: 12 months ago
Welcome to the Flickr Help Forum! Click here to get started and to read our Forum Guidelines.
Latest: 18 months ago

Current Discussion

Editor
Latest: 2 hours ago
CC license that remains full rights but allows use in a Neural Net (Machine Learning Project)
Latest: 3 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Recent activity - Can we have it back? Please???
Latest: 4 hours ago
Odd issue with Safari not opening shared albums (but will from e-mail link)
Latest: 10 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Extremely low views and faves
Latest: 14 hours ago
Flickr pro pricing survey
Latest: 15 hours ago
Flicker Pro
Latest: 15 hours ago
[solved]How can I stop this spam?
Latest: 28 hours ago
Intermittent issue when loading picture and either Albums or Groups is not functioning
Latest: 29 hours ago
Please, help! I'm not receiving any email notification about activity on my account.
Latest: 31 hours ago
search.
Latest: 34 hours ago
Structural Underreporting in Bell Icon
Latest: 2 days ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

cannot upload to groups

jdyf333 says:

I uploaded an image, as usual. I posted it to Twitter and Tumblr using Flickr's tool, as usual. I then posted it to 16 groups, as usual. My upload was humorous and not in any way controversial. I looked at my Flickr page for that image and it showed it being in the 16 groups. A few minutes later I went back to the page and it showed that the image was not in any groups, and I can no longer upload the image to groups because the "Add to Groups" part of the page is no longer there. When I go to Twitter and Tumblr, I see the image.
Posted at 7:04PM, 30 July 2021 PST ( permalink )

view photos

Viejito says:

Which picture is it?
Posted 4 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

jdyf333 says:

Now everything is okay! I can see that the image (it was of some text about potato salad that had been mistranslated) is in the 16 groups. Perhaps my computer sometimes only loads a part (or parts) of one (or more) of my Flickr pages because my internet connection sometimes is very slow?

view photos

TG4TV says:

I can not upload images to my flickr account . I have tried several times. Is there a problem with uploading images?

view photos

Viejito says:

Sometimes the entire page with all albums, groups, tags, etc. does not show up.

If reload/refresh/F5 does not work, try Ctrl-F5.

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads