Help / The Help Forum

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Have an idea for Flickr? Share it here.
Latest: 32 hours ago
New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings available to all members.
Latest: 6 weeks ago
[Updated April 26, 2021] Flickr is moving payments to Stripe
Latest: 11 months ago
Welcome to the Flickr Help Forum! Click here to get started and to read our Forum Guidelines.
Latest: 17 months ago

Current Discussion

Gallery - What's this view of it ?
Latest: 32 minutes ago
No New Notifications
Latest: 2 hours ago
4K Apple TV - Flickr App not working
Latest: 3 hours ago
How to see the see the most recent posts from all the people I follow
Latest: 6 hours ago
[Monitoring Fix] panda........
Latest: 7 hours ago
Why.
Latest: 7 hours ago
Sudden drop in overall views.
Latest: 8 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] The "Your Inbox Appears Empty" bug strikes again
Latest: 8 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Feed page vs. People page
Latest: 9 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Recent Activity & Notifications - Very slow loading!
Latest: 9 hours ago
Albums not always showing in uploader
Latest: 14 hours ago
Flickr not working on Samsung smart TV web browser.
Latest: 17 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings available to all members.

Flickr Staff

Leticia Roncero says:

Updates:

9/16/21: Summary of latest reply. If you have further questions or feedback about using the Notifications Center, please write to our Support team. The Recent Activity page will be sunset on December 15, 2021. Our latest reply also lists upcoming improvements that we'll be implementing based on your feedback and additional community feedback that we're taking into consideration.

9/08/21: Acknowledged feedback regarding seeing the total number of faves that a photo has and seeing all of your photos that someone has recently faved (currently notifications is only surfacing 12)

8/17/21: Acknowledged 2 known issues (slow loading and not seeing recent faves)

=======

Today, after months of development, feedback rounds with our members, and hard work, we are continuing our rollout from 25% to 100% of the new Flickr Notifications Center and Notifications Settings pages.

What does this mean?

We’ve expanded the current notifications from the bell icon at the top of Flickr and introduced a new tab for groups you admin. We’ve also introduced a Notifications Center page so you can see your notifications with more screen real estate.

What’s new?

The Notifications Center
The Notifications Center is a rebuilt version of the Recent Activity page designed to surface all of the latest activity related to your Flickr experience. To access the Notifications Center, click on the bell icon in the navigation bar at the top of Flickr, and at the bottom of the dropdown, you’ll see the link that used to read “View Recent Activity” now reads “View all notifications.” When you click that, you’ll be taken to the new Notifications Center, where you’ll be able to access all your notifications, filter your notifications by type (ie.: faves, group invitations, comments on your photos, etc.), and check the latest activity on your photos, groups, and conversations.

Notifications Settings Page
The Notifications Settings page allows you to turn on or mute notifications by type. This page gives you control over your in-site notifications as well as email notifications to decide what you’re notified about, how you’re notified, and even how often. To access the Notifications Settings page, click on the bell icon in the navigation bar at the top of Flickr and you’ll notice a new gear icon that will take you to the Notifications Settings page.

Group Notifications
For groups, we’ve added new notification types to let you know when admins update the group admin blast, as well as group description and rules. Additionally, group admins will now see notifications for the groups they admin as a separate tab so they can easily sort out the priority updates for their groups from personal notifications and from groups they don’t admin. If you’re not interested in receiving group notifications, you can turn them off on your Notifications Settings page. Please note that there’s no option to turn off notifications for all groups at once, so please be intentional about which groups you mute.

New ‘Options’ in your Groups page
As we are rolling out the new Notifications, you’ll also see updates to your Groups list page, where all of your groups are displayed. We’ve changed the name of “Faved Groups” to “Pinned Groups” to avoid conflating with the action of faveing photos/videos. Pinning a group will keep that group at the top of your list, and will ensure you get notified of any new group discussions posted to that group. There’s also a new column called Options, which lets you manage group notifications, show or hide groups from your activity feed, and more. If you desire, you can use the Options column on the Groups list page to mute/unmute each of your groups. To pin a group on your Groups list page, select the Options column three-dot menu next to the desired group and choose “Pin to top of page.” If you want a group pinned to the top of the page, but you don’t want group notifications, you can mute the group from the same menu, or from your Notifications Settings page.

Comment modal in Notifications (how to see all comments made for one of your photos)
When you click on a comment notification from the Notifications Center page, you will get a modal that lets you scroll through all the comments on the photo without leaving the Notifications dropdown or Notifications Center. You can also reply to the comments from that modal. For people who like to go through all their comment threads without context switching, this should be a useful workflow for you now.

You can see a video demo of this in action here.

Archiving (changes to how some notifications are presented)
With these changes, you’ll now see notifications for recent activity on your photos, discussions, and groups, rather than seeing every previous interaction associated with that photo/video/group, etc. Let's take an example:

In the old format, let's say I had uploaded a photo five years ago, and it had 45 faves already. If a couple of folks named Pat and John came along and faved it today, the notification would read, "Pat and John and 45 other people faved your photo." We were showing the count of the entire history of faves on the photo in the notification, even though some of the faves might have been five years old.

In the new format with this hypothetical example, you'll get a notification that says, "Pat and John faved your photo." We're surfacing what has happened recently and seems most relevant.

Likewise, we've changed some of the models for how notifications are presented, with the intent to cut down on the noise when, for example, one person faves a bunch of your photos. In the past, if Pat faved ten of your photos, you would have received ten separate notifications. With the new model, we'll now simply show you a batch notification that says "Pat faved ten photos'' with thumbnails for those ten photos. Here is a visual example.

Changes to the Recent Activity page
If you regularly use Recent Activity, you're going to notice a change to the navigation at the bottom of that page. Because we are archiving old notifications as described above, we're not able to maintain pagination at the bottom of Recent Activity. So where you previously could see page 1, 2, 3, etc., until the last page, you will now use a "next →" button to navigate. We’ve added a "start" button as well so that you don't have to use the back arrow on your browser.
If you notice that items you previously muted are showing up for you with new reactions in Recent Activity, this is due to the way the archiving data is stored. If you want to mute comments on a particular photo/video, for example, you’ll need to do that in the new Notifications to have it work on Recent Activity.

If you still regularly use Recent Activity and haven't explored the new Notifications, now is a good time to try the new system. We have spent the past few months monitoring the performance of this new experience and working to incorporate feedback to make sure that everything that you can view in Recent Activity is available in the Notifications Center or elsewhere on Flickr. We are keeping Recent Activity while everyone gets used to the new notifications center, but our plan is to eventually remove this page and focus on making notifications the go-to experience for keeping up with your activity on Flickr. We'll continue fine-tuning notifications, so if you notice anything that doesn't appear to be working as it should or you're unable to accomplish a specific workflow in notifications that you could in recent activity, please let us know here. We've also included an FAQ in our Help Center.

Answers to some FAQs about the new Notifications Center:

“The new system is missing some notifications. For example, I can’t find [X] notification type.”
We built the new Notifications Center with feature parity in mind, which means you should be able to see all the same types of notifications (and other new ones) that you used to see on the Recent Activity page. If you have lots of new activity that you need to manage, the Notifications Center page lets you filter your notifications by type. For example, show only notifications for comments, or only for group invitations, etc. You can select different filters depending on what you want to see. Click on the “All Notifications” dropdown at the top of the notifications list to apply filters.

“On the Recent Activity page, I was able to see individual replies and comments without having to open the actual photo page.”
You can do this from the new Notifications Center as well! When you click on a comment link from the Notifications Center page, you will get a modal that lets you scroll through ALL the comments for that image. You can also reply to the comments from that modal, without leaving the Notifications Center page.

“I want to see the list of people who faved my photo(s) without having to navigate to the actual photo page.”
Similarly to how we brought the comment modal into the new notifications after feedback that folks wanted to be able to see all the comments on a photo without having to go to the photo page, we are looking at how we can bring the fave modal that is currently on the photo page (e.g. “[person 1], [person 2] and [n more people] faved your photo”) into the Notifications Center and under the bell icon. We’ve wanted to update that modal component to have more functionality, so this is a perfect time to do so. We’ll work on that after we get 100% of the community into the new system.
Posted at 11:40AM, 26 August 2021 PDT ( permalink )
cabb88 (staff) edited this topic 6 weeks ago.

← prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
(1 to 100 of 1320 replies in New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings available to all members.)
view photos

SJH Foto says:

Have you noticed that some do not like the new notifications? Can you at least give us a choice between that and the old recent activity page?
Posted 2 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

Loverdag - unedited - says:

Leticia Roncero:

With the new model, we'll now simply show you a batch notification that says "Pat faved ten photos'' with thumbnails for those ten photos. Here is a visual example.

When I clicked on the link "Here is a visual example", I got this:
gyazo.com/9e69fff04543eaef9baba06777a25c37
I hope, thats not really representing the quality of the new feature we are about to get.

view photos

Olakota K. Nᴏʙʀᴇ says:

I'd just like to point out, that both links pointing to demos ("you can see a video demo of this in action here" and "Here is a visual example.", don't seem to be currently working.
gyazo.com/8ca654d3421b0ce2c4d27fc2353fbea7
gyazo.com/7ec8628810ed59b1ef6014ef628001b4

view photos

wendy1435sl says:

I just lost all of my notifications so cant say

view photos

Flickr Staff

Leticia Roncero says:

Olakota K. Nᴏʙʀᴇ:

Thank you, I just fixed the links!

view photos

SaffyH says:

Absolutely awful and horrible! I really hate it!

What are they doing with the website? It feels like they want to destroy it.

It has lost the simplicity of activity on the photos - the comments, faves......I look at it and it feels like I have to learn another language.

I can't see who has commented or faved so easily.

The layout is horrible and meaningless. It is so bad that I don't feel like I am even looking at my own work!

It is a 0 out of 10 for me.

view photos

Asdview says:

VERY complicated, now lots of notifications that admins have done this or that or groups have changed some minor detail. Now really stuck trying to work out if and how to stop useless info cluttering up everything. Tried settings but it's just so vague and limited in actions and explanations, major head-scratching time, a real drag.

view photos

Lauren Hennah says:

I really don't like it.

What a chaos, I am only interested in favs and comments on my own pictures.

For me this is the same as no notifications anymore, because I will not read all this stuff to filter the ones that concern me.

Please please turn it back to normal!

view photos

Leticia Roncero:

Thank you, I just fixed the links!

When I clicked on the main blue "The Notifications Center" link, this is what I got: gyazo.com/ee11761fa1befca39e4102910371e2d9

view photos

ᴅɪᴀɴᴇ ʟᴀᴄᴏᴍʙᴇ says:

i dont like it ....
the only one thing everyone wants you didnt set.

is a mess, not intuitive and not helpfull . bleah

view photos

martha ander says:

I really like it !

view photos

Flickr Staff

Leticia Roncero says:

Loverdag - unedited -:

this is what I got

That means you don't have access to the new experience just yet, but we're progressively ramping up, so you'll have access soon!

view photos

Leticia Roncero:

I understand, I just didnt expect the main title link of the anouncement not to be accessible for everyone. But i got it.

view photos

Bibbitt Borel says:

I have mixed emotions about it.

In a way I like to see who is rejecting my photos.. tells me what groups to leave! And I have left many already today!

Do we really need to know when someone updates their group descriptions? It is kind of annoying.

And I am actually very discourage now by how often my photos get rejected.. I will probably stop posting photos and not renew my Pro account..
Bibbitt Borel edited this topic 2 months ago.

view photos

Fly Sandman says:

Too much like Facebook. Don't like it.

view photos

m i k e h a w k i n s says:

I like seeing the innovation on Flickr. Thanks for keeping things fresh!

view photos

Paul B0udreau says:

To put it simply, it sucks!

view photos

SJH Foto says:

The notifications don't work. I don't see comments made by an acquaintance of mine today and yesterday

view photos

-murilo- says:

I like the new look - but why change? Just to refresh?

view photos

dave_telford says:

New Look, looks good to me!

view photos

Sunset Noir says:

feel better for me

view photos

VisualArchive says:

New notifiactions, SUKKKKKKKK, feels like I'm on Facebook.

view photos

foto tuerco says:

I love the new features!! Very convenient!!

view photos

christophe plc says:

Bien content de ces nouvelles notifications qui nous indiquent qui sont les groupes qui refusent systématiquement toutes nos photos , tout en nous conservant comme membre . Exemple , le groupe : The Model Galleries P1-C2 , qui, sans le moindre commentaire , a rejeté mes photos, pourtant dans la règle du groupe. Merci encore .

view photos

Ebroh says:

New notifications absolute rubbish!

view photos

Igor_Romanov says:

New notifications are a horrible mess. Why fix what wasn't broken? Even changing the settings, what I don't need to see is a notification every time a pic gets accepted into a moderated group. I don't need a notification for everyone who comments after I do. Also, seeing pics from people I follow should always be "Immediately" by default, not defaulting to once a day.

Even after visiting the notification settings, there is a lot of mess that will still appear, stuff that shouldn't. Just stop already.

What you should have been working on is why links go dead on the browser after so many minutes. They load in the url window, but the pages don't update. You end up having to click on the link in the url window to load the new page. I have tried this on multiple browsers and the problem is the same everywhere. This is really misguided UI/UX on SmugMug's part.

view photos

Viejito says:

Oh, no!!! I am now included in the dreaded new notifications group!...

Actually, so far so good...😃

view photos

ShellyS says:

Wow, now I can see what folks have been talking (and many complaining) about. My first impression is that it's workable. I swapped the notifications page with RA to make it my new landing page. I turned off a few options as I don't want to keep filtering for type of notifications. I use the Groups page and Group Discussions, so prefer not to see group notices in the Notifications page. I really wish there had been a Select All under the groups option and I was really happy I'd weeded my groups to under 250 a while back, but it still was tedious turning off every one of my groups. But it's done now and other than a sore wrist, I shouldn't have to worry about that again. I can just turn off notifications for any new group I join or create. Still, I do feel for folks who might want to turn off a thousand or so groups.

Anyway, now that I have the new notifications, I'll be able to take it for a spin and see how it works.

view photos

historical wire says:

Bueno, en toda actualización hay que adaptarse, se ve algo extraña me imagino que con el tiempo me iré acostumbrando ojalá sigan modificando para mejor y agreguen más beneficios para todos los usuario de Flickr. Gracias, saludos.

view photos

ShellyS says:

The most recent notification I'm seeing is from a month ago. The most recent ones on the RA page were within the past 24 hours. I assume this is a glitch but right now, it's making the new notifications page useless for me.

Edited to add: And now it's up-to-date. Hopefully, that will continue to be the case. :)
ShellyS edited this topic 2 months ago.

view photos

the foreign photographer - ฝรั่งถ่ says:

I haven't used notifications much in the past because it was so inaccurate, missing a lot of activity. I will monitor it for awhile to see if you have solved that problem.
Another problem I see is the new notification page uses the real name of my contact, whereas the activity page shows the user name. I sometimes don't recognize the real name, but I almost always recognize the user name.
the foreign photographer - ฝรั่งถ่ edited this topic 2 months ago.

view photos

LadeeAlana says:

I am in favor.

view photos

It still seems inaccurate. It showed one of my contacts favored one photo, but if I go to the Activity Page I see he favored four as he usually does.

view photos

daniresident67 says:

Leave things the way they were! You're new idea is not a good idea!

view photos

daniresident67 says:

Lauren Hennah:

I agree with your comment 100%

view photos

I think it is interesting to see when an admin approves or doesn't approve a photo, but again I just received a notification that one of my regular contacts favored two of my photos when the recent activities page shows he favored four. It also seems to be a bit slow to refresh compared to the Stats and Recent Activities pages. Right now, I really don't trust it.

view photos

Bellevue Bob says:

Leave well enough ALONE !! If it ain't broke,Don't "FIX" it !!

view photos

Jelltex says:

A downgrade.

Once again, giving member the choice would be nice rather than be forced.

Sigh

view photos

Clement Tang * says:

Leticia Roncero:

The roll out of new notification has made the Recent Activity a mess. It is a very useful gateway for many users. Can you use some resource to sort out the chronological order of RA?

I have been a loyal user since 2009, I never used the Bell. What is the logic of rolling out something but knowing very very well it would "upset many RA users"????

You closed the RA thread while leaving problems unresoved, please don't close this thread again.
Clement Tang * edited this topic 2 months ago.

view photos

Kodeine Haze says:

This was like one of THE worst things that could have been put in. I hate this **** very much.

view photos

Brenda Boisvert says:

I hate it also … please give us a choice.

view photos

queue_queue says:

I'm pretty happy with the new notifications. I like having more information about what's going on. For example, it's helpful seeing which groups are rejecting all my submissions, so that I can leave those groups.

view photos

" P@tH Im@ges " says:

Its total rubbish and getting more complicted.Its difficult enough to Fave people who fave your photos already. The recent activity only give the last ten people who faved or commented on your photo so thats no good either. Recently I was lucky enough to have been graced with over 500 faves on on one of my photos. It took me over 7 days to find the people who did so with scrolling backwards and forwards forever. Its a wonder my cumpuer is even working ar this stage.. I would expect the drop down box to show at least the last 100 faves and stay open in stead of closing everytime and why does it show the other persons favourite firsts? That function can be found elsewhere. People main complaint of flickr is the entire interface. Thank you. Pat.

view photos

Dyrk.Wyst says:

Too complicated, messy, confusing - even after filtering, why not linking directly to group invitations (adding in one click???) ...

view photos

claudia perandin says:

i like

view photos

patrice.beaud9 says:

It's clearer and more precise, well done!

view photos

CrËOS Photographie says:

Where is a the gain ? None.
Don't understand how Flick could bring confusion to users as it was so simple before !
Missing : a global button for activating/desactiving all groups notifications.
Loading the page is very slow too !!!
CrËOS Photographie edited this topic 2 months ago.

view photos

Ad DeCort (NL) says:

Please stop it!

It's so slow as hell!

view photos

FGXR8 says:

I like it !

Great Flickr is trying to improve things ,
Awesome,

I love Flickr !!!

view photos

verona39 says:

Notifications were great - simple, fast and useful.
They worked fine. What on earth prompted Flickr to mess it all up?

view photos

AurelioZen says:

Very informative, a step forward !

view photos

txmx 2 says:

Looks like flickr is stepping into the yahoo / Marissa Mayer trap..
Please no "improvements" at all costs!
txmx 2 edited this topic 2 months ago.

view photos

Marsch Mellow says:

It keeps loading. So for me at the moment it sucks!

view photos

Ad DeCort (NL) says:

- My "Mute" button has now disapeared in Recent Activity!

- New Notifications very slow!

- Looks like a downgrade!!

Please stop this!

view photos

North for Short says:

Notifications are ok but I really would like a like button instead of a fave button however still keep the fave option when you are really inspired to fave a shot.

view photos

Carla@ says:

I really don't like it. Please turn it back to normal or give us a choice.

view photos

Tony / Guy@Fawkes says:

Please put it back how it was !!

view photos

Captainchaoz says:

Put it back, it was working fine.

view photos

Williamjl Photography says:

The new notifications look so much better! Much cleaner and the fact that it groups together now as well, is brilliant!
Thank you for making the changes team.

view photos

Tony / Guy@Fawkes says:

and now I've to spend time trying to ignore the 'bell' notifications !

view photos

surlesailesdumonde says:

too complicated, I don't like

view photos

blackietv says:

Well, it looks almost like in the mobile app, which is a bad news. :-(

The worst change of all is missing the ability to see "what happened on each photo in last day" directly in the listing.
Being able to see only last single comment on each photo makes it useless. And showing all comments in a dialog doesn't help either.

Hope that not seeing recent faves on my photos at all and seeing my 5 year old faves on other people photos instead is just a bug and not a feature...

view photos

shhs72 says:

Love the new format!! Thank you!!!

view photos

johnb/Derbys/UK says:

Thought the old style was better,why mess it up,but over the years thats what Flickr good at messing about with things that are ok.You asked what i thought NOT IMPRESSED IN ANY WAY.

view photos

lebeauserge.es says:

It should differentiate ALL new notifications from old ones. It does not work in my computer (iMac).

view photos

Afterthegoldrush says:

Hello Leticia
Thanx I really like it, congrats for your work
Flickr is better & better each year
best regards
pat

view photos

सड़क का अच्छा दृश् says:

Well, it seems very agile, apart there is more space to develop and include more details. Thanks for your effort. I do not participate much lately (I have been carried away by other media, sorry), but I do not forget you. You are basic to me.

view photos

Tony / Guy@Fawkes says:

johnb/Derbys/UK:

I agree, Flickr is 1st class at getting rid of what works properly and replacing it with something that doesn't !

Now, if I'm tempted to see I'm left waiting for ages for it to load !!

view photos

GOOD•NEWS•SNAPS says:

GOOD•NEWS•SNAPS edited this topic 2 months ago.

view photos

dmb_new_photo_adventure says:

I think the new notification center is great.
Much clearer!

Das neue Benachrichtigungscenter finde ich super.
Viel übersichtlicher!

view photos

Elena m.d. says:

Por lo que estoy viendo, me está gustando mucho! Saludos.

view photos

Eastern Shore Photography says:

Hate the new notifications. Not good, gotta go.

view photos

panlvr_96 says:

Love it, keep up the great work.

view photos

Eastern Shore Photography says:

If you want to do something constructive for us, fix Explore. I am Delawares top photographer, and I only have time for 20 followers, unlike all the idiots with 2000+ followers. No one has the time for that. If I have 200 looks at a pic of mine, I will give myself an Explore, because you will not. I have more impressive photography than 98% of those on here. I am published, sell out photo books, and give my work to hospitals, police stations, nursing homes, etc. I am independently wealthy, and should probably start a better version of Flickr myself.

view photos

malbxomd74 says:

Love it!
Anything more interactive & comprehensive is progress! Thanks Flickr!

view photos

Wight Transport Photos says:

Don't like the notifications. It says the whole caption rather than just "xxx faved your photo" which takes up alot more space. Are the notifications meant to disappear once I've clicked on them

view photos

justL1209 says:

There's an old expression "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". This new notifications is just busy and annoying. Why don't you fix the tags option. If I'm on a PC and want to add a multi-word tag, I have to write all the words together without spacing or put periods between each word. This doesn't occur when using my phone (which I rarely do).
But to mess around with an option that was functioning properly and quite good as it was, well I feel like someone was trying to justify a paycheck.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

view photos

philippedaniele says:

un premier regard sur la MAJ des notifications

intéressante modiification.... on sait d'un premier coup d'œil l'essentiel du début de la notification.....🧡
cordialement
Philippedaniele

view photos

mandokid1 says:

Hate it! Leave it the way it was!

view photos

Helen-George says:

I like it, time it was modernised!

I like the fact that as an admin of groups when I make changes members will be notified because as it stands now, any new updates I make in discussions is completely ignored.

view photos

mandalaybus says:

Frustrating, annoying and a total step backwards. Someone making changes for the sake of change.

view photos

WillowWho says:

I don't like this it's just a bit too much. Do we have an option to turn this off?
Can you just leave it the way it is? Thank you

view photos

WillowWho says:

I don't like this it's just a bit too much. Do we have an option to turn this off?
Can you just leave it the way it is? Thank you

view photos

Sydney420 Ashbourne says:

I do like that now you can switch to check notices on the groups you admin. Just like any change, it's going to take a little to get use to. People will either love it or hate it. I don't hate it, don't really love it right now.

view photos

mcnod says:

justL1209:

If I'm on a PC and want to add a multi-word tag, I have to write all the words together without spacing or put periods between each word

There is a better way, write the multi-word tag phrase followed by a comma! The comma will not show in the tag and the space between the words will be there.

view photos

Jesús 56 says:

No me gusta nada. Tendremos la opción de continuar con “actividad reciente en mis fotos” ?
Caso contrario me plantearé seriamente, dejar la aplicación.

view photos

eslade4 says:

Like a couple others have said, I hope you get the bug fixed where faves show's what I faved from 5 years ago instead of who faved my pics.

Mostly I think I'm ok with what you've done, at least after the bug fixes.

edit: I figured out if I go into activity settings the default notification for faves is off. So that's why I was seeing my 5 year old faves. I think the default setting should have been different but at least I figured that out.
eslade4 edited this topic 2 months ago.

view photos

Sunshinenshadows says:

I'm really not enjoying this new look one little bit. I usually have a quick peep on the phone to see if anything's happening on my page, but now it's gone all weird, and unless I click on an actual photo it doesn't show new stuff. Nope, it just doesn't 'feel' right. :(.

view photos

Sunshinenshadows says:

Kodeine Haze:

agree!!

view photos

Sunshinenshadows says:

blackietv:

Yes!! this is so true, especially if you check that info from your phone.... utterly hopeless!

view photos

skillful kittens says:

Clearly people don't like changes! I thinks it's actually better! I for one like changes that brings evolution!

view photos

Rammsteinika says:

no no no! I beg you, return everything as it was before = (( or give me the opportunity to choose - new or old version of notifications! please! =((

view photos

Olivier Pessoa says:

Creo que está bien . Quizá un poco lento pero a mi me gusta .
Hay que acostumbrarse .

view photos

SheilaMink says:

I began on Flickr in 2008. I have seen a lot of changes in the how we do it since then. Some of them I find easy to use, and some I wish it was the way that it was...

I like it best when things are easy to use.

We have busy lives, and we want to enjoy our Flickr experience, and at the same time not take a lot of time to do it, when it could be done more easily.

I have recent activity as one of the favorites on the computer that I use.

When I go to Flickr, that is where I start. It is wonderful to easily, and quickly see what is going on.

Pease put recent activity back the way that it was.

Thank you for reading what I wrote.

Sheila Mink

view photos

sensuallightstudios says:

thanks
sensuallightstudios edited this topic 2 months ago.

view photos

judithjackson957 says:

I like the changes, it will make checking activity and responding to activity so much quicker and easier. Thank you!

view photos

Bilal Bawab says:

much slower than the old style!

view photos

encouraging wind says:

Thanks ad!

view photos

GSB Photography says:

The new Notifications feature seems VERY slow compared to the old Recent Activity feature.

view photos

I'mDKB says:

Another shocking update!
New buzz words like "screen real estate" don't work for me.
Have been trying to access recent activity all morning to no avail.
Using Firefox
Also had logging on issues on mobile, using Chrome.
When Recent activity page has loaded it shows No acivity for 7 Days
when I've been active for the last 7 days with comments and faves etc.
So sorry but not good at all. Will be taking a flickr sabbatical . .
I'mDKB edited this topic 2 months ago.

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

← prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
(1 to 100 of 1320 replies in New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings available to all members.)
Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads