Help / The Help Forum

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Have an idea for Flickr? Share it here.
Latest: 9 hours ago
New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings available to all members.
Latest: 3 months ago
[Updated April 26, 2021] Flickr is moving payments to Stripe
Latest: 12 months ago
Welcome to the Flickr Help Forum! Click here to get started and to read our Forum Guidelines.
Latest: 18 months ago

Current Discussion

Editor
Latest: 10 minutes ago
Intermittent issue when loading picture and either Albums or Groups is not functioning
Latest: 58 minutes ago
Flickr pro pricing survey
Latest: 2 hours ago
Please, help! I'm not receiving any email notification about activity on my account.
Latest: 2 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Recent activity - Can we have it back? Please???
Latest: 4 hours ago
search.
Latest: 4 hours ago
Structural Underreporting in Bell Icon
[Duplicate] Pictures not showing up today?
notifactions going crazy
Latest: 11 hours ago
upload error
Cast your photos from Flickr APP on Android or iPhone to Chromecast/device
Sorting photos in albums - basic
Latest: 13 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

Annual Plan

shootrstreet says:

Flickr, why so huge amount for annual account? Is any idea to stay on free? Thanks...

Annual Plan
$59.90
Tax:
$11.98
Total:
$71.88
Posted at 11:39PM, 3 September 2021 PST ( permalink )

view photos

woordenaar says:

2017: $34.99
2018: $49.99
2021: €65.88

I don't mind paying for a service but something is getting out of hands...
Posted 3 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

wildhareuk says:

woordenaar:

Unfortunately, EU tax is now being added and the price will now include VAT at the Netherlands rate. I have the same issue in the UK - I used to pay the US dollar rate.

There aren't many other companies providing the same facilities as Flickr.

view photos

rixpix6 says:

Why is this so hard to pay for. What if I don't have a credit card. I never heard of Stripe and will never use them. It's more like Strike. One more strike against you Flickr. I'm sure your subscribers are falling. You should take any payment you can get including bitcoin, google play, itunes, paypal, and prepaid cards.

view photos

InnAtElmwood says:

rixpix6:

Yes, they'd be wise to add a few more payment options.

view photos

Flickr Staff

Melanie0426 says:

shootrstreet: The Pro subscription cost can vary depending on your location and the subscription term you choose. As Flickr now supports USD, CAD, GBP, Euro, and International USD, the currency you will see will be determined by your current location. . If you are in a country with a form of currency not currently supported, the pricing will be displayed as International USD.

Our payment processor charges tax or VAT in areas where applicable. For Domestic purchases, tax may be added depending on the state selected for the billing address. . For International purchases, the list price will include the applied tax.

For more detailed information about the current pricing information for Flickr Pro subscriptions, please consult this page.

rixpix6:

If you don’t have a credit card or debit card that we can accept, you can use our Android or iOS app to purchase a Pro subscription through the app. In-app purchases are processed by Google and Apple, so as long as you have linked a form of payment they accept to your Google or Apple account, you can transact there. In some locations, PayPal is supported. I’ve linked to the Google and Apple help documentation for your convenience.

If anyone need assistance with billing, we would like you to contact us directly here:
help.flickr.com/contact

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads