Help / The Help Forum

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Have an idea for Flickr? Share it here.
Latest: 29 hours ago
New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings available to all members.
Latest: 6 weeks ago
[Updated April 26, 2021] Flickr is moving payments to Stripe
Latest: 11 months ago
Welcome to the Flickr Help Forum! Click here to get started and to read our Forum Guidelines.
Latest: 17 months ago

Current Discussion

No New Notifications
Latest: 2 hours ago
Gallery - What's this view of it ?
Latest: 2 hours ago
How to see the see the most recent posts from all the people I follow
Latest: 3 hours ago
[Monitoring Fix] panda........
Latest: 4 hours ago
Why.
Latest: 4 hours ago
Sudden drop in overall views.
Latest: 5 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] The "Your Inbox Appears Empty" bug strikes again
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Feed page vs. People page
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Recent Activity & Notifications - Very slow loading!
Latest: 6 hours ago
Albums not always showing in uploader
Latest: 10 hours ago
Flickr not working on Samsung smart TV web browser.
Latest: 14 hours ago
"You have no public photos."
Latest: 14 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

Problem posting pictures opted out of 30/60 limits

Mondy Bristol says:

I'm trying to post a picture that follows a groups rules and the group itself is opted out of the 30/60 limit.
I understand the 30/60 limit completely and use it a lot, I've used it since it came in & I've been a pro and basic member depending on finances.

My problem is recently in the last month I've had pictures I've tried to post that have reached the 30 limit but many of the groups they are in are 30/60 opted out, yet WHEN I try to add them to another group that is itself opted out, it tells me I'm in too many groups.
The pic I tried to add today to a group is in 32 groups but 15 of them are opted out . So there's no reason it can't be added to another group unless Flickr is now enforcing the 30/60 rule more rigorously and ignoring the opted out status.

Any ideas? I know the admin of the group and could ask them to send an invite but this isn't the first group where this is happening
Posted at 12:51AM, 23 September 2021 PDT ( permalink )

view photos

Viejito says:

Sometimes error messages are not clear. Your images could be refused because they are not safe or because you reached the maximum number of images for the day/week/month, etc.
Posted 5 weeks ago. ( permalink )

view photos

Mondy Bristol says:

The group in question accepts safe, moderate and restricted pictures, the image is set as moderate and it was the first time posting to that particular group so it wasn't either of those reasons. It could be some glitch as trying again it's now pending and other images I tried to test a few minutes ago in over 30 groups but with a majority of them opted out are working if I try to add them elsewhere.

view photos

Coyoty says:

How many groups are you joined to? There's a limit of 5000 groups.

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads