Help / The Help Forum

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Have an idea for Flickr? Share it here.
Latest: 25 hours ago
New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings available to all members.
Latest: 3 months ago
[Updated April 26, 2021] Flickr is moving payments to Stripe
Latest: 12 months ago
Welcome to the Flickr Help Forum! Click here to get started and to read our Forum Guidelines.
Latest: 18 months ago

Current Discussion

Structural Underreporting in Bell Icon
Latest: 18 minutes ago
Sorting photos in albums - basic
Latest: 32 minutes ago
Cast your photos from Flickr APP on Android or iPhone to Chromecast/device
Latest: 3 hours ago
Cookie consent form frozen
Latest: 8 hours ago
To staff: Re: submitting a report under contact button - original goes missing
Latest: 11 hours ago
Faves
Latest: 14 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Recent activity - Can we have it back? Please???
Latest: 15 hours ago
Flickr Support?
Latest: 16 hours ago
Favourite lists
Latest: 16 hours ago
What will happen to my photos if something goes wrong on the day of the renewed subscription
Latest: 18 hours ago
Pictures not showing up today?
Latest: 18 hours ago
Underscore of pronouns in Flickr Mail
Latest: 35 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

[BUG] The "photos not in a set" filter isn't working in Organizr

Anya Magnuson says:

I've been having an issue where the feature that allows you to sort photos by "photos not in a set" has not been working. I'm 100% sure there's photos I have not in an album/set because they're just recently uploaded, and when I drag them into the album they are added. However, when I click "your content not in a set" it shows 0 photos.

This is a big problem because I regularly upload large batches from Lightroom and I am losing track of them.

I also have an issue when uploading from Lightroom where it stops the upload part way through and says "Can't update this collection: Could not determine Flickr URL for photo." So basically when I upload I'm clicking publish at least 20 times. Any solution to that would be much appreciated as well, but the fact that the photos aren't showing up in in the no-set feature is a much bigger problem.
Posted at 11:28AM, 5 October 2021 PST ( permalink )

view photos

mag3737 says:

Is there any chance it's just taking a really long time to load those photos?

I just loaded up the Organizr and went to "content not in a set" and it took over 30 seconds but it finally loaded. In my case this was 875 photos out of close to 50,000 all together.
Posted 2 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

mcnod says:

mag3737:

Is there any chance it's just taking a really long time to load those photos?

There are more than a couple of threads with this complaint going back about 24 months. Here one from three weeks back that is still open:
www.flickr.com/help/forum/72157719832318819

edit - Staff has acknowledged the issue.
Posted 2 months ago. ( permalink )
mcnod edited this topic 2 months ago.

view photos

Anya Magnuson says:

mag3737:

Hm it's possible, since I do have a LOT of photos on flickr, but also I've definitely left the tab open for minutes at a time before and it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. Worth another shot though.
Posted 6 weeks ago. ( permalink )

view photos

Anya Magnuson says:

mcnod:

Do you know where exactly they acknowledged it, and whether they said there might be any fixes? This is really messing with my workflow since I upload directly from Lightroom, which is also having glitch issues at the moment.

view photos

MabelAmber️***Pluto5339***MysteryGuest says:

Anya Magnuson:

Do you know where exactly they acknowledged it, and whether they said there might be any fixes?

Did you click on the link mcnod supplied?

If you do you'll see the acknowledgement in the topic title....

view photos

Viejito says:

It works for me, possibly because almost all my photos are in at least one set.

view photos

Lawnmeadow / Robert Decker says:

I'm having this same problem using both Chrome and Safari. It doesn't work properly any more in either of them, even if I clear the browser history.
Posted 5 weeks ago. ( permalink )

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads