Help / The Help Forum

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Have an idea for Flickr? Share it here.
Latest: 14 hours ago
New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings available to all members.
Latest: 6 weeks ago
[Updated April 26, 2021] Flickr is moving payments to Stripe
Latest: 11 months ago
Welcome to the Flickr Help Forum! Click here to get started and to read our Forum Guidelines.
Latest: 17 months ago

Current Discussion

Why.
Latest: 22 minutes ago
blood donor table
Latest: 39 minutes ago
shagun sweets
Latest: 53 minutes ago
Albums not always showing in uploader
Latest: 3 hours ago
4K Apple TV - Flickr App not working
Latest: 4 hours ago
Group Cover Photo Can't Be Changed in Beta version
Recently uploaded albums only partially displayed
Gallery - What's this view of it ? (reply: Design before the 2018 Gallery page re-design.)
Unable to rest password
Latest: 11 hours ago
Search box top right anomaly
Latest: 12 hours ago
Does Anyone Know ?
Latest: 13 hours ago
Can't Comment?
Latest: 16 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

In the new Recent Activity Layout, I can't see how to show the number of times an image has been viewed

padly.andel10 says:

I have a series of groups that are based on the number of times an image, mine or a group members, has been viewed.

There doesn't seem to be any way to display this info so that an image can be assigned/invited to the correct group or promoted to the next group in the sequence as the number of views increases.

Or have I missed something?.
Posted at 9:24AM, 13 October 2021 PDT ( permalink | reply )

view photos

Viejito says:

There is some script or bot, like the one mentioned by an admin in this message.
Posted 2 weeks ago. ( permalink | reply )

view photos

mag3737 says:

"I could do ____ with Recent Activity but I cannot do it with Notifications" is exactly the kind of feedback that staff need to hear with regard to the new Notifications page. Please contact them directly at the following page and describe to them what you have lost. If no one complains about a missing capability, staff will never know that it matters to anyone.

Contacting staff: www.flickrhelp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

view photos

Pierre Wayser says:

Forget "recent activity", too many informations, fast load, no need to click for more informations… it was awful ! Now with the "new notifications", I have time to make a coffee, then after few clicks, I get all the informations in each page ! Far better, it's such an improvement !

view photos

SJH Foto says:

Pierre Wayser:

Haha-excellent! I love your humour.

I know some are apologists for the flickr crew, but I think they really should reconsider forcing everyone to go to Notifications since many people do not like it. Or at least just admit that they don't care what flickr members think

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads