Help / The Help Forum

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Have an idea for Flickr? Share it here.
Latest: 15 hours ago
New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings available to all members.
Latest: 4 months ago
[Updated April 26, 2021] Flickr is moving payments to Stripe
Latest: 14 months ago
Welcome to the Flickr Help Forum! Click here to get started and to read our Forum Guidelines.
Latest: 20 months ago

Current Discussion

spam
Latest: 19 minutes ago
Organize page down?
Latest: 4 hours ago
[Resolved] Unable to open Faves by others of my pics.
Latest: 8 hours ago
App Garden
Latest: 8 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Recent Activity & Notifications - Very slow loading!
Latest: 9 hours ago
My latest pictures aren't showing up in public search
Latest: 10 hours ago
Albums order
Latest: 13 hours ago
Email Notificatgions STOPPED
Latest: 14 hours ago
How Can I delete Old Photos So I can Add New Photos?
Latest: 15 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Extremely low views and faves
Latest: 16 hours ago
? instead of a picture in notification mail
Latest: 17 hours ago
Flickr Uploader macOS Montery Not Uploading from Photos Library
Latest: 21 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

[Staff Response] Flickr pro pricing survey

Kaometet says:

I'm sorry, I would like to answer questions, give feedback, but this survey is not a good tool..
Posted at 12:57AM, 4 December 2021 PST ( permalink )
kp-kp-kp (staff) edited this topic 2 months ago.

view photos

InnAtElmwood says:

Kaometet:

What survey?
Was it in another part of the Help Forum?
Posted 2 months ago. ( permalink )

view photos

Midnight-Blue says:

It is a pop up to a survey that you randomly get when a page loads. I have gotten it 3 times so far but just answered the survey once without any problems. It is questions about what monthly price for PRO seems too expensive, too cheap, reasonable, etc. I did wonder if only free accounts are getting it.

view photos

Kaometet says:

InnAtElmwood:

Midnight-Blue:

Thanks for explaining MB.
Yes, but there's not one open question. I can't give feedback like this.

view photos

Kaometet says:

Midnight-Blue:

I did wonder if only free accounts are getting it.

Me too. I've paid for a long time but not anymore.

view photos

This Lighthouse Says says:

Kaometet:

+1

view photos

janetfo747 ~ choose to be kind says:

Looking forward to seeing the figure, am thinking its going to be higher then before, and am going to have to give that consideration.
With the new layout, we don't see activity on own photos, in the new setup am wondering who will benefit from it. So what our we paying for. Sadly discissions we will have to make in the new future. Best to everyone.

view photos

H. Bos says:

I really don't understand the thoughts behind this survey. Usually a survey is used to get feedback on your product. to make a better product. This survey doesn't ask for any feedback on Flickr, it only asks: "how far can we maximally raise the price of Flickr before you run away". Asking your paying customers how much they want to pay for an unstable, unmaintained and buggy platform also makes me think 'is this really a serious question'? As we speak, in 20 minutes online the bad bad pandas already three times visited the screen and the (very) slow response of the site makes me remember the ancient times of a beeping and scratching sounds making modem, hooked to the telephone line ;-)..

Tip: for € 12,- / month big A offers the package of the 2 world leading professional (photo)graphic software programs. Compared to the mentioned max price of € 15,- / month for the Flickr (social media) platform, last number made my evening started with a huge laugh out loud ;-).
H. Bos edited this topic 2 months ago.

view photos

davidben33 says:

InnAtElmwood:

Did you get this survey? Please send me link. I am senior on limited budget so pricing troubled me. Thank you in advance. I just make follow you to be able get Flickr mail from.

view photos

mcnod says:

davidben33:

pricing troubled me

I would like to see a new, higher rate for people sporting over 500K public photos. If I get the survey, I will hope there is a place to voice this idea in there ...

view photos

H. Bos says:

davidben33:

It is a popup, can't be linked :-).

view photos

Flickr Staff

kp-kp-kp says:

Hey everyone,

We regularly survey members to get their input on a variety of topics. Most folks will only likely see a fraction of these surveys as we have mechanisms in place to ensure we are surveying a diverse group of people. We don’t always include open-ended questions in these surveys, but if at any time there’s more feedback you’d like to share - related to a specific survey or not - you can reach out to our Support Heroes team to discuss it.

Best,
Katherine
kp-kp-kp (staff) edited this topic 2 months ago.

This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff.

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads