Help / The Help Forum

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Hot Topics

[Official Thread] Have an idea for Flickr? Share it here.
Latest: 15 hours ago
New Flickr Notifications Center and Settings available to all members.
Latest: 4 months ago
[Updated April 26, 2021] Flickr is moving payments to Stripe
Latest: 14 months ago
Welcome to the Flickr Help Forum! Click here to get started and to read our Forum Guidelines.
Latest: 20 months ago

Current Discussion

spam
Latest: 33 minutes ago
Organize page down?
Latest: 4 hours ago
[Resolved] Unable to open Faves by others of my pics.
Latest: 8 hours ago
App Garden
Latest: 8 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Recent Activity & Notifications - Very slow loading!
Latest: 10 hours ago
My latest pictures aren't showing up in public search
Latest: 11 hours ago
Albums order
Latest: 14 hours ago
Email Notificatgions STOPPED
Latest: 14 hours ago
How Can I delete Old Photos So I can Add New Photos?
Latest: 15 hours ago
[Acknowledged by Flickr Staff] Extremely low views and faves
Latest: 17 hours ago
? instead of a picture in notification mail
Latest: 18 hours ago
Flickr Uploader macOS Montery Not Uploading from Photos Library
Latest: 22 hours ago
More...

Search the Help Forum

Odd issue with Safari not opening shared albums (but will from e-mail link)

johnjwatersflickr says:

Hello there,

I'm trying to share an album - that all works fine for nearly everyone using the share link, but when I send it to a grand parent, it works when they click the link that comes from their e-mail, but if you try to make a short cut to that link on their home screen with safari, or even use a whole new link manually tapped into Safari, we are getting a 403 you need to be signed in error

I haven't got an IOS device here to test and not hugely familiar with it, anyone come across this before?
Posted at 2:33AM, 5 December 2021 PST ( permalink )

view photos

Viejito says:

If they cannot make a shortcut on their home screen directly from the email link, without opening it in the browser/app and making the shortcut from there, they could always make a shortcut to the email message or save the email message to the desktop/home screen somehow.

(I am not familiar with IOS either, so would not know exactly how it works there.)
Posted 2 months ago. ( permalink )

This thread was closed automatically due to a lack of responses over the last month.

Subscribe to a feed of stuff on this page... Feed – Subscribe to help discussion threads