My name is Andy Yeung and I’m a photographer keen on landscape, architecture and travel photography. A decade has past since I picked up my very first camera in 2005. I'm still in love...with the the creative process in photography.
I’m based in Hong Kong from where I travel extensively. For me, travel and photography have always worked in perfect harmony. They go hand in hand. Capturing great moments and transforming what I’ve seen into something new and artistic while strolling through a new city with fresh eyes is a rewarding experience. If we are on the same page, please follow me on Facebook to keep up to date with my recent work.
I enjoy working with people who love art and trust me as an artist. Taking projects/assignments seriously, I’m ready to create outstanding visuals with you. Contact me to discuss rates and your photography needs. My photographs are also available for personal use as fine art for interior decoration. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look around and you'll see.
Feel free to contact me at
Facebook Page: facebook.com/AndyYeungPhotography
Google Plus: plus.google.com/+AndyYeungSF
- PX3 2015 - Gold Winner - Architecture Category
- PX3 2015 - Silver Winner - Architecture Category
- PX3 2015 - Honorable Mention - Architecture Category
- 1st Place 2015 Oneshot "Home" competition - International Photography Awards
- Commended in the Architecture category of the Open competition at the 2015 Sony World Photography Awards
Most popular photos
Have something nice to say about Andy Yeung? Write a testimonial