508 Followers•72 Following
Drag to set position!
- One of my main Flickr interests is restoring scans of original photos & photo postcards (mostly from the past) that often have poor image quality due to age factors.
- For slide, print & film scanning I have been using a Canon Canoscan 8800F scanner (mostly at high resolutions).
- Once the originals have been digitized, the software I use A LOT for any restoration or post-editing work is Adobe Photoshop CS Windows.
- *2020 Update* - I have begun using the online colorization & enhancement tools courtesy of the MyHeritage In Color website to colorize/enhance some historic images that are suited to the process. Only about 30% tested so far give good enough results to upload to Flickr - but some are truly amazing!
- I hope you enjoy whatever images of mine you choose to view, as much as I have enjoyed restoring them to a reasonable state!
Most popular photos
TestimonialsWrite a testimonial
Fantastic collection. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to restoring all of these old pictures and letting us see the world as it really was.
Thank you for restoring and sharing your valuable historic images with the rest of the world, unrestricted and free of charge. Your work and efforts are well appreciated.
Thank you for sharing your photos with us, it is a privilege to be able to view your pictures and reading the captions with them, seeing the restored historical photo's would have to be my personal favourites.