Andrew and Sarah. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

 

I'm not a photographer, I'm an experimenter.

 

Andrew Curtis - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

 

Website:

www.andrewcurtisphotography.com

 

I've recently trimmed down my flickr contacts to a select few. 90% of my contacts are great people that I've met up with at one time or another to go shooting with. The other 10% are photographers that I really admire who live and shoot in my area.

 

Feel free to add my photos to your flickr gallery, however I will not respond to requests to add my photos to groups that I'm unfamiliar with. I don't have time to go deleting all the glitter graphics that come with groups.

 

I seriously appreciate everyone who has been nice enough to leave me a comment or add me as a contact. I wish I had time to return the favor for everyone. That being said, send me a flickr mail and lets go shooting sometime!

Read more
  • JoinedMay 2006
  • Current cityTroutdale, OR
  • CountryUSA
View all

Photos of Andrew Curtis

Testimonials

Have something nice to say about Andrew Curtis? Write a testimonial