This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The mini-token typed in by a user. It should be 9 digits long. It may optionally contain dashes.
<auth> <token>976598454353455</token> <perms>write</perms> <user nsid="12037949754@N01" username="Bees" fullname="Cal H" /> </auth>
perms can have values of
delete. For more information, see the Auth API spec.
1: Mini-token not found
- The passed mini-token was not valid.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.