This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The ID of the requested brand (as returned from flickr.cameras.getBrands).
<rsp stat="ok"> <cameras brand="apple"> <camera id="iphone_9000"> <name>iPhone 9000</name> <details> <megapixels>22.0</megapixels> <zoom>3.0</zoom> <lcd_size>40.5</lcd_size> <storage_type>Flash</storage_type> </details> <images> <small>http://farm3.staticflickr.com/1234/cameras/123456_model_small_123456.jpg</small> <large>http://farm3.staticflickr.com/1234/cameras/123456_model_large_123456.jpg</large> </images> </camera> </cameras> </rsp>
1: Brand not found
- Unable to find the given brand ID.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.