This method is still considered experimental. We don't plan for it to change or to go away but so long as this notice is present you should write your code accordingly.
This method requires authentication with 'read' permission.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- Limits the resultset to contacts that have uploaded photos since this date. The date should be in the form of a Unix timestamp. The default offset is (1) hour and the maximum (24) hours.
- Limit the result set to all contacts or only those who are friends or family. Valid options are:
- ff friends and family
- all all your contacts
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.