This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photo to fetch the context for.
- The user who counts the photo as a favorite.
<rsp stat="ok"> <count>3</count> <prevphoto id="2980" secret="973da1e709" title="boo!" url="/photos/bees/2980/" /> <nextphoto id="2985" secret="059b664012" title="Amsterdam Amstel" url="/photos/bees/2985/" /> </rsp>
1: Photo not found
- The photo id passed was not a valid photo id, or was the id of a photo that the calling user does not have permission to view.
2: User not found
- The specified user was not found.
3: Photo not a favorite
- The specified photo is not a favorite of the specified user.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.