This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The name of the gallery
- A short description for the gallery
- The first photo to add to your gallery
- Get the result in the same format as galleries.getList
<gallery id="50736-72157623680420409" url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/kellan/galleries/72157623680420409" />The ID of the newly created gallery, and its URL.
1: Required parameter missing
- One or more of the required parameters was missing from your API call.
2: Invalid title or description
- The title or the description could not be validated.
3: Failed to add gallery
- There was a problem creating the gallery.
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.