If the user is the only administrator left, and there are other members, the oldest member will be promoted to administrator.
If the user is the last person in the group, the group will be deleted.
This method requires authentication with 'delete' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The NSID of the Group to leave
- Delete all photos by this user from the group
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
1: Required arguments missing
- The group_id doesn't exist
2: Group does not exist
- The group by that ID does not exist
3: Account is not in that group
- The user is not a member of the group that was specified
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.