More information about the pandas can be found on the dev blog.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The name of the panda to ask for photos from. There are currently three pandas named:
You can fetch a list of all the current pandas using the flickr.panda.getList API method.
- A comma-delimited list of extra information to fetch for each returned record. Currently supported fields are:
- Number of photos to return per page. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 100. The maximum allowed value is 500.
- The page of results to return. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 1.
<photos interval="60000" lastupdate="1235765058272" total="120" panda="ling ling"> <photo title="Shorebirds at Pillar Point" id="3313428913" secret="2cd3cb44cb" server="3609" farm="4" owner="72442527@N00" ownername="Pat Ulrich" /> <photo title="Battle of the sky" id="3313713993" secret="3f7f51500f" server="3382" farm="4" owner="10459691@N05" ownername="Sven Ericsson" /> </photos>When calling this API method please ensure that your code uses the lastupdate and interval attributes to determine when to request new photos. lastupdate is a Unix timestamp indicating when the list of photos was generated and interval is the number of seconds to wait before polling the Flickr API again.
1: Required parameter missing.
- One or more required parameters was not included with your request.
2: Unknown panda
- You requested a panda we haven't met yet.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.