This method requires authentication with 'read' permission.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
<person nsid="30135021@N05"> <photos maxdisplaypx="1024" maxupload="15728640" /> <videos maxduration="90" maxupload="157286400" /> </person>
- photos/@maxdisplaypx: maximum size in pixels for photos displayed on the site (0 means that no limit is in place). No limit is placed on the dimension of photos uploaded.
- photos/@maxupload: maximum file size in bytes for photo uploads.
- videos/@maxduration: maximum duration in seconds of a video.
- videos/@maxupload: maximum file size in bytes for video uploads.
For more details, see the documentation about limits.
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.