Batch corrections are processed in a delayed queue so it may take a few minutes before the changes are reflected in a user's photos.
This method requires authentication with 'write' permission.
Note: This method requires an HTTP POST request.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The latitude of the photos to be update whose valid range is -90 to 90. Anything more than 6 decimal places will be truncated.
- The longitude of the photos to be updated whose valid range is -180 to 180. Anything more than 6 decimal places will be truncated.
- Recorded accuracy level of the photos to be updated. World level is 1, Country is ~3, Region ~6, City ~11, Street ~16. Current range is 1-16. Defaults to 16 if not specified.
- A Flickr Places ID. (While optional, you must pass either a valid Places ID or a WOE ID.)
- A Where On Earth (WOE) ID. (While optional, you must pass either a valid Places ID or a WOE ID.)
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
1: Required arguments missing
- Some or all of the required arguments were not supplied.
2: Not a valid latitude
- The latitude argument failed validation.
3: Not a valid longitude
- The longitude argument failed validation.
4: Not a valid accuracy
- The accuracy argument failed validation.
5: Not a valid Places ID
- An invalid Places (or WOE) ID was passed with the API call.
6: No photos geotagged at that location
- There were no geotagged photos found for the authed user at the supplied latitude, longitude and accuracy.
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.