This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the photo you want to retrieve location data for.
- Extra flags.
<photo id="123"> <location latitude="-17.685895" longitude="-63.36914" accuracy="6" /> </photo>
1: Photo not found.
- The photo id was either invalid or was for a photo not viewable by the calling user.
2: Photo has no location information.
- The photo requested has no location data or is not viewable by the calling user.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.