This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The NSID of the user to get a photoset list for. If none is specified, the calling user is assumed.
- The page of results to get. Currently, if this is not provided, all sets are returned, but this behaviour may change in future.
- The number of sets to get per page. If paging is enabled, the maximum number of sets per page is 500.
- A comma-delimited list of extra information to fetch for the primary photo. Currently supported fields are: license, date_upload, date_taken, owner_name, icon_server, original_format, last_update, geo, tags, machine_tags, o_dims, views, media, path_alias, url_sq, url_t, url_s, url_m, url_o
- A comma-separated list of photo ids. If specified, each returned set will include a list of these photo ids that are present in the set as "has_requested_photos"
- A comma-separated list of groups used to sort the output sets. If has_photo is present, any of the calling user's galleries containing photos referred to in photo_ids will be returned before other galleries. The order of the sort_groups will dictate the order that the groups are returned in. Only available if continuation is used. The resulting output will include a "sort_group" parameter indicating the sort_group that each set is part of, or null if not applicable
<photosets page="1" pages="1" perpage="30" total="2" cancreate="1"> <photoset id="72157626216528324" primary="5504567858" secret="017804c585" server="5174" farm="6" photos="22" videos="0" count_views="137" count_comments="0" can_comment="1" date_create="1299514498" date_update="1300335009"> <title>Avis Blanche</title> <description>My Grandma's Recipe File.</description> </photoset> <photoset id="72157624618609504" primary="4847770787" secret="6abd09a292" server="4153" farm="5" photos="43" videos="12" count_views="523" count_comments="1" can_comment="1" date_create="1280530593" date_update="1308091378"> <title>Mah Kittehs</title> <description>Sixty and Niner. Born on the 3rd of May, 2010, or thereabouts. Came to my place on Thursday, July 29, 2010.</description> </photoset> </photosets>
Photosets are returned in the user's specified order, which may not mean the newest set is first. Applications displaying photosets should respect the user's ordering.
1: User not found
- The user NSID passed was not a valid user NSID and the calling user was not logged in.
2: Continuation key is invalid or expired
- The continuation key passed was not valid or has already expired.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.