This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The NSID of the user to fetch profile information for.
<profile id="85826296@N00" nsid="85826296@N00" showcase_set="12357488850955295" first_name="Hal" last_name="Cenderson" description="This is me, this is my story" website="http://example.org" occupation="Super Conductor" hometown="Melbourne, Australia" city="San Francisco" country="USA" />
1: Invalid NSID provided
- An invalid NSID was passed
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.