(this method is experimental and may change)
This method requires authentication with 'read' permission.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
<rsp stat="ok"> <subscriptions> <subscription topic="contacts_photos" callback="http://example.com/contacts_photos_endpoint?user=12345" pending="0" date_create="1309293755" lease_seconds="0" expiry="1309380155" verify_attempts="0" /> <subscription topic="contacts_faves" callback="http://example.com/contacts_faves_endpoint?user=12345" pending="0" date_create="1309293785" lease_seconds="0" expiry="1309380185" verify_attempts="0" /> </subscriptions> </rsp>
5: Service currently available only to pro accounts
- PuSH subscriptions are currently restricted to Pro account holders.
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.