(this method is experimental and may change)
This method requires authentication with 'read' permission.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The type of subscription. See flickr.push.getTopics.
- The url for the subscription endpoint (must be the same url as was used when creating the subscription).
- The verification mode, either 'sync' or 'async'. See the Google PubSubHubbub spec for details.
- The verification token to be echoed back to the subscriber during the verification callback, as per the Google PubSubHubbub spec. Limited to 200 bytes.
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
1: Required parameter missing
- One of the required arguments for the method was not provided.
2: Invalid parameter value
- One of the arguments was specified with an illegal value.
4: Callback failed or invalid response
- The verification callback failed, or failed to return the expected response to confirm the un-subscription.
6: Subscription awaiting verification callback response - try again later
- A subscription with those details exists already, but it is in a pending (non-verified) state. Please wait a bit for the verification callback to complete before attempting to update the subscription.
7: Subscription not found
- No subscription matching the provided details for this user could be found.
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.