This method requires authentication with 'read' permission.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- Stats will be returned for this date. This should be in either be in YYYY-MM-DD or unix timestamp format. A day according to Flickr Stats starts at midnight GMT for all users, and timestamps will automatically be rounded down to the start of the day.
- The id of the photoset to get stats for.
<stats views="24" comments="1" />
1: User does not have stats
- The user you have requested stats has not enabled stats on their account.
2: No stats for that date
- No stats are available for the date requested. Flickr only keeps stats data for the last 28 days.
3: Invalid date
- The date provided could not be parsed
4: Photoset not found
- The photoset id was either invalid or was for a set not owned by the calling user.
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.