This method requires authentication with 'read' permission.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- Stats will be returned for this date. This should be in either be in YYYY-MM-DD or unix timestamp format. A day according to Flickr Stats starts at midnight GMT for all users, and timestamps will automatically be rounded down to the start of the day. If no date is provided, all time view counts will be returned.
- The order in which to sort returned photos. Defaults to views. The possible values are views, comments and favorites. Other sort options are available through flickr.photos.search.
- Number of referrers to return per page. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 25. The maximum allowed value is 100.
- The page of results to return. If this argument is omitted, it defaults to 1.
<photos page="2" pages="89" perpage="10" total="881"> <photo id="2636" owner="47058503995@N01" secret="a123456" server="2" title="test_04" ispublic="1" isfriend="0" isfamily="0"> <stats views="941" comments="18" favorites="2" /> </photo> <photo id="2635" owner="47058503995@N01" secret="b123456" server="2" title="test_03" ispublic="0" isfriend="1" isfamily="1"> <stats views="141" comments="1" favorites="2" /> </photo> </photos>
This method returns the standard photo list xml.
In addition each photo element contains a
<stats> element. This has attributes for the view, comment and favorite counts for the requested day.
<photo> elements to urls, please read the url documentation.
1: User does not have stats
- The user you have requested stats has not enabled stats on their account.
2: No stats for that date
- No stats are available for the date requested. Flickr only keeps stats data for the last 28 days.
3: Invalid date
- The date provided could not be parsed
5: Invalid sort
- The sort provided is not valid
95: SSL is required
- SSL is required to access the Flickr API.
96: Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97: Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99: User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
106: Write operation failed
- The requested operation failed due to a temporary issue.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope send in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
116: Bad URL found
- One or more arguments contained a URL that has been used for abuse on Flickr.